Outreach Strategy / Recruitment
At The Progressive Playbook, we’re angry, sure, but we’re also inspired.
Our mission is to leverage the power of the social and use the collective power of organization and nationally-focused strategy to halt Trump’s deleterious plans for our liberties and deliver results in the 2018 midterm, and 2020 presidential election.
We’re researchers who perform background investigations and analyze public records to uncover vulnerabilities and red flags – including financial issues, civil or criminal litigation, regulatory sanctions or actions, and undisclosed financial, political or professional relationships.
We also follow paper-and money-trails, and access campaign finance records, lobbyist disclosures, regulatory filings, court documents, tax filings, property records and social media to produce comprehensive narratives.
If you’d like to join us, we’re currently working on the following projects:
- A Comprehensive Policy Review of Trump’s 100 Day Plan
- Researching Social Trends and Macroeconomic forces across the country – with a focus on Indiana, Missouri, Montana, North Dakota, West Virginia, Florida, and Ohio (senate seats Democrats have to defend in 2018 that Trump carried in the 2016 election)
- Counter-intelligence on Breitbart
- Constant social surveillance on key Republicans (exploit scandals)
- Profiles of the Republican Leadership – who they are, what their voting record is, and what their weaknesses / vulnerabilities are
- Targeting areas for, and organizing, voter registration events
- Building models to predict future trends in demographics, population, incomes, etc.
- A variety of graphics projects (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
We’re also looking for the following types of people:
- Computer Engineers – we could use help building some key tools for the site
- (Aspiring) Bloggers – Send us your thoughts. Let’s get the word out!
- Statisticians – We could use your help designing national surveys
You don’t need to be experts in your field, but enough familiarity with the topic to be able to contribute something meaningful.
As one candidate for political office reminded us, we’re stronger together, so let’s not only pick up our signs, but also our pencils, and get to work.